If you’ve been enjoying your refreshing craft beer suds as a drink only, you’ve been missing out on a whole world of flavors! Try cooking with our delicious array of craft beers to inspire new heights in your favorite holiday recipes.
Here is the first of three blog posts sharing delicious entrees infused with the goodness of Lonerider ales, stouts, seasonal beers, and hefeweizens.
Today’s craft beer recipe is:
Zesty Porter Glazed Salmon
Using our seasonal Deadeye Jack porter, create a tasty glaze for baked salmon in minutes! The porter gives this traditional holiday seafood a deep and flavorful hint of malty chocolate while the citrus gives a mouth-pleasing tang.
- 4 medium-large salmon filets
To make the glaze sauce you’ll need:
- ¼ cup Deadeye Jack porter beer
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 garlice cloves, minced
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice or orange zest
- Whisk together the above ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brush mix on top of four (thawed) salmon filets in a glass dish.
- Allow to marinate for about 10 minutes while you preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil remaining glaze mix in a saucepan until it is slightly thickened.
- Move salmon filets to a glass baking dish lined with foil.
- Pour thickened glaze onto on salmon and bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Serve immediately with a side of rice, potatoes, veggies, salad, or breads.
Bon Appétit! Enjoy this dish with a hearty glass of Deadeye Jack porter for a taste bud sensation!
Contact us for more information on our award-winning craft beers or brewery tours and tastings.