Lonerider Brewery proudly opened its doors in 2009. Since then, we’ve won over 50+ Awards, including bringing the first GABF Gold Medal to Raleigh. Our brand and our culture derive from the Outlaw philosophy. Walk your own path, and instead of thinking outside the box, imagine what if there was no box.
Restaurant Manager RDU Airport
We are looking for a dynamic Manager to lead our high paced and volume Airport F&B operations .
As Manager, you can expect a competitive salary based on experience, quarterly bonuses, top class training, and a generous benefits package that is the best in the business. We embrace diversity and foster a work environment of inclusion through respect, fairness and understanding. We provide comprehensive orientation and new hire training along with continuous online development classes with an opportunity for advancement.
- Our Manager will manage the operations of the Air Side Airport Restaurant in support of the General Manager.
- Our Manager charged with achieving targeted sales, profitability, customer service, and market share goals, while protecting the long term success and integrity of our business.
- Our Manager will also lead their operations team, guiding, motivating and mentoring management and associates in the restaurants.
- Manages all day-to-day restaurant operations with a focus on delivering a great guest experience; directly supervise and support 1–2 Supervisors and all FOH and BOH hourly team members
- Aligns all behavior with our Philosophy and Values.
- Executes on all brand standards through managing and coaching team members and Managers.
- Frequently interacts with guests to ensure they receive our world-class service style experience; follows up on any issues and complaints they may have to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Identifies opportunities to drive sales, traffic and return visits with a 4-wall mentality; oversee implementation of In-store marketing and the periodical marketing promotions.
- Determines current and future staffing needs in the restaurant operations to ensure an adequate number of talented team members are available to deliver a great guest experience.
- Identifies and develops high potential team members and Managers to fill future openings & growth
- Evaluates performance fairly and frequently and holds managers and team members accountable to results.
- Creates a safe, clean and discrimination-free environment for all managers, team members, and guests by ensuring all legal and company standards are met.
- Respond to guest service complaints either in person or over the phone, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Completes all financial and personnel/payroll related administrative duties in and an accurate and timely way, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all newly hired team members follow and complete their appropriate training plan, including required paper and electronic paperwork (tip credit notices included where applicable).
- Approves disciplinary actions.
- Validates inventory per company standards.
- Ensures proper security procedures are in place to protect team members’, guests’ and Company assets.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Our Manager must possess superb communication and customer service skills necessary to connect with a diverse customer base and motivate a top-performing team. Our ideal Manager has a wealth of experience managing a restaurant and with strong business acumen, managing P&L, budgets, and financial projections.
- Integrity Driven
- 2 years of experience in a Restaurant Manager position
- Proven track record of sales improvement in your stores
- Must work with a sense of urgency--this will be a priority in your success!
- Possesses knowledge and skills necessary to understand and use financial reports
- Demonstrates the ability to drive profitable growth while improving customer and associate satisfaction
- Demonstrates strong leadership, personnel management and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates team management, delegation, issue resolution, coaching skills and ability to motivate others and act as a change agent
- Demonstrates organization and multi-project time/issue management
Lonerider Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.