Do you have a bucket list or maybe you are thinking of starting one? Perhaps skydiving or climbing Mount Everest are on there somewhere. Maybe even an exotic trip to Bali or meeting a celebrity are near the top. All of those things are bucket list-worthy, but not easily achieved. If you focus on the little things in life that make you happy, you can check off a lot of new adventures this year right in your own backyard or on a summer road trip. How about a brewery tour at Lonerider? They aren’t just for Outlaws, all beer newbies and beer lovers are welcome.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should add our Raleigh Brewery to your bucket list:
- Tours are free and open to the public twice a month on Saturdays year-round.
- You’ll witness first hand how we use high quality ingredients for all of our craft beers, including our award-winning Sweet Josie Brown Ale and Deadeye Jack.
- You can purchase a pint for only $1 and drink it while enjoying the tour.
- You’ll learn about the history of our brewery and hear a few tales, so when you are enjoying one of our many craft beers at home with friends you’ll have a fascinating story to go with it.
- We have private tours for parties up to 15 people, so you can share in the experience and help your buddies check off their bucket lists, too.
A few important details: Public tours are available from 2 – 5 PM on Saturdays. Specific dates are listed on our website, and it’s first come, first serve. When you arrive at Lonerider, please let the bartender know you are there for a tour. As soon as everyone is ready (or we have 10-15 people), the tour will begin.