8 Wacky Facts About Craft Beer
If you are madly in love with craft beer, these facts will have you loving it even more. You can consider yourself something of a beer connoisseur when you brush up on all this interesting information. Here are 8 little known facts about craft beer that you can remember to share with friends then next time your all sipping a cold one.
- If you don’t like apples, then there is another way to keep the doc away. It’s called craft ale and you can thank the silcon found in it which strengthen bones.
- Are you a home brewer? So were some of our earliest and latest Presidents including George Washington, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, and Barack Obama.
- If you love craft beer and home brewing and you have pets in the house then make sure they don’t get to them. Hops are known to be poisonous to pets, so keep pellets away from them.
- Your foamy beer is getting all foamy because of the chilled, frosty glass you put it in.
- If you want to know where all the craft breweries are, then you should keep these states in mind: Oregon has 134, Washington has 150, Colorado has 160, and California is king with 330.
- Speaking of craft breweries, the average American only lives about 10 miles away from one.
- What’s a glass you shouldn’t drink out of for beer tasting? A shaker pint.
- If you love rye, you will love it even more after reading this: rye adds crispness, it enhances the flavor, and adds spices.
Stop by The Hideout sometime and share your wacky craft beer facts with us!