Job Title: Raleigh On Premise Sales Representative
The On Premise Sales Representative will be responsible for growing Lonerider’s On Premise
business in Raleigh and Durham, NC. This Outlaw will build strong partnerships across multiple
accounts, promotions/tastings, festivals and marketing interactions.
- Be the primary point of contact for Customers, Distributor Representatives and Accounts as it pertains to on premise business.
- The On-Premise Sales Rep is responsible for creating a successful relationship with Lonerider’s
distribution partners and solidifying Lonerider as the #1 craft brand option.
- Drive growth and brand awareness of Lonerider’s keg offerings.
- Establish a weekly regimen of account visits.
- Familiarize key accounts that can drive business.
- Regular ride-alongs with wholesaler representatives.
- Pay close attention to brand representation, placement, and new account openings.
- Work closely with distribution sales force to achieve shared goals.
- Exceed established account goals along with Sales Quotas, record daily activity via Lonerider CRM tool, and produce weekly/monthly recaps.
- Maintaining top-quality Lonerider product in designated territory. Regular communication with the brewery is required to ensure product quality.
- Providing the highest-quality service and craft beer knowledge to position Lonerider as the go-to
resource for customers and distribution partners.
Required Skills / Expectations
- Strong craft beer knowledge and experience in the local marketplace.
- 1-2 sales experience preferred.
- Highly Motivated, with strong organizational skills and the ability to work alone.
- Strong knowledge of Lonerider, its history and product offerings.
- General knowledge of the brewing process.
- General knowledge of craft beer competitors, market share and product offerings.
- Strong communication skills and charisma.
- Computer competence in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
- Ability to complete Lonerider’s minimal administrative requirements on time regularly including weekly activity reports, expense reports, etc.
- Knowledge of distributor operations and how to work with a three-tier system.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Be accountable for your actions.
- Support your colleagues and management at all times.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Gas stipend
- Expense Account
- Company Cell Phone
- Working with great people, and access to delicious beer
To apply, email resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Please do not send PM’s or phone the brewery.