Doulas of Raleigh is proud to present the 1st Annual No Child Wet Behind Diaper Drive and Charity Event in Raleigh, NC. We will be building the Guinness World Records Largest Diaper Cake at Lonerider Brewing Company on May 5, 2018. This family fun day will also include bounce houses, face painters, kids’ crafts, a raffle with wonderful prizes, boutique shopping, food trucks, and more. Tickets can be purchased in advance for $5 or $7 at the door along with a diaper donation (18 and under free with an adult). Our beneficiaries, Saint Saviour’s Center’s the Diaper Train and the Diaper Bank of North Carolina, will receive a portion of the funds raised along with all diapers donated. Don’t miss out on your chance to be involved in this Guinness World Records event and your chance to give back to the community!
If you can’t make it out on event day, you can still make a difference to end diaper need in Wake County. We have diaper drop-off locations throughout the Triangle. Current drop-off sites include:
* Lonerider Brewing Company (Raleigh)
* Davis Family Chiropractic PLLC (Raleigh)
* Baby+Co. (Cary)
* Citrix (Raleigh)
* MADabolic (Raleigh)
* Quintiles Building (Raleigh – Brier Creek)
* Westminster Presbyterian Church (Raleigh)
* buybuy Baby (Morrisville)
* Clever Designs (Morrisville)
* Brice’s Brewing (Garner)
* Little Details (Garner)
* My Way Tavern (Holly Springs & Raleigh)
* Cornerstone Pediatrics (Cary)
* Goldfish Swim School (Cary)
* First United Methodists Church (Cary)
* WEE SCHOOL at McGees Crossroads (Benson)
Please bring your opened or unopened boxes and packages to these locations, as well as loose diapers of all sizes.
Or if you prefer to contribute from the ease of your own home, check out our Amazon Wishlist. You can purchase diapers easily and they will be shipped directly to us and used to help us build the world’s biggest diaper cake. Just follow the link: http://a.co/f74TvzW
We can end diaper need in Wake County one diaper at a time!