UPDATE: While we appreciate the modification that was made to Phase 2, we are not ready to open our doors to y’all quite yet. While we get our locations ready to welcome back our Outlaws, we are still providing curbside service. We can’t wait to see everyone at The Hideouts.
Yesterday, Governor Cooper made his announcement about Phase 2 and its new criteria. For now, this means the brewery will remain closed to on-site consumption but will still run its full curbside service. During Phase 1, we have continued to follow the regulations and cleaning standards in place so that our customers and team had a healthy and safe environment. We plan to continue to improve in Phase 2.
While we won’t be opening the doors as soon as we expected, the team has been working on updating our brewery location, our Wake Forest location and implementing planning for both Hideouts when our doors open up.
- Updates and upgrades to our bathrooms including touchless appliances
- Installation of new sanitizer dispensers and stations
- Creating a safe and comfortable walk through the environment inside our taprooms to provide a comfortable start to your visit
- Floor markings to promote safe social distancing
- Ordering new PPE for our staff and implementing procedures for employee engagement with guests
- Establishing a new curbside program for those that still prefer a contactless experience
We’ll be sharing more once the governor makes his announcement about what the next phase looks like. The safety of our guests and our team is the #1 priority and we’re going to be working at it with the goal to open soon.
Thank you for your support over the last few months. We look forward to seeing you at The Hideout soon.