Outlaws, we are ready to open our doors! The team has been hard at work creating a clean and safe environment for everyone. As you can imagine, some things have changed but our Hideouts are ready to have you all come out and see us!
WHAT HAVE WE DONE
- Deep cleaned inside and outside of each location
- Cleaned and re-cleaned all tap lines
- Updated the bathrooms at the brewery
- Rearranged tables to provide social distancing
- Power washed all surfaces inside and outside at each location
- Fully sanitized any touchable surfaces
- All employees will be wearing masks at all times
HERE ARE OUR NEW POLICIES
- Each location will have a designated Entrance and Exit area. At the brewery, a separate entrance will also be available for restrooms.
- We will have limited capacity inside each location. We’re not enforcing at 21+ restrictions, but we are requesting that children stay at the table with their parents.
- Please follow social distancing standards. We have provided floor markers, signage to encourage social distancing and a new walkthrough process to make things easy for everyone
- We will have limited table seating indoors. Please properly social distance and try to remain seated while enjoying our beer.
- There are no seats at the bar. Inside guests can order at the bar. Please do not linger at the bar after you get your order.
- Outside areas will be visited by a member of the staff and take your order to avoid crowding inside.
- The full outdoor space is open and tables are spaced appropriately. Please do not move the tables Well behaved dogs and children are welcome to join us and have fun outside!
- Sneeze guards will be on bar tops for the safety of our staff and guests. Please order at these locations only.
- We have hand sanitizer in multiple locations across each Hideout.
- We are using plastic cups for now. These will be one-time use only and we will have recycling bins available throughout so we can properly dispose of them.
- Bathrooms will be frequently cleaned. If at any point you feel they are not up to standards, please let one of our staff know and we will address it
- Tables will be cleaned by our staff after use by each guest
- Please be kind to each other and our staff. We are still adjusting and our top priority is your health.
Most importantly, come and enjoy yourself. The world is a crazy place right now, but our Hideouts are opening up for you to come and take a break from everything.
We can’t wait to see you!